Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Command Suggestion] - /oldcar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagged13
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

[Command Suggestion] - /oldcar Empty
PostSubject: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:18 am

This is just a neat little command that everyone can use to find out the id of the car they were last in.

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Marc31592
Big Clucker
Big Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:52 am

No offense but what would players benefit from it?
Back to top Go down
Jagged13
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:57 am

It means it is easy to recover vehicles
Back to top Go down
Marc31592
Big Clucker
Big Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 am

IMO only owned vehicles should have a command like this but works in another way.

My suggestion, there should be a command called /myvehicles or something that when used, it will show the I.D.s of your personal vehicles. And a command /findcar [id] which will locate your personal vehicles in case it was robbed/jacked. Of course the /findcar will only work on your own personal vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Jagged13
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:18 pm

You know what else would be a cool idea ( imo Very Happy ). a command like /caridlist which will show you all the cars, what factions they belong to, what they are and their id's.
might make the command /getcar easier.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie_Davelli
Little Clucker
Little Clucker
Vinnie_Davelli

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 pm

I do not /support for this.
Back to top Go down
Jagged13
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Vinnie_Davelli wrote:
I do not /support for this.

thats faire enought but why? wouldnt you think making the small things easier something good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar   [Command Suggestion] - /oldcar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Command Suggestion] - /oldcar
Page 1 of 1