Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinnie_Davelli
Little Clucker
Little Clucker
Vinnie_Davelli

[CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID Empty
PostSubject: [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID   [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Well.. I've seen this command before and it is very useful and i wish to add /myweapons, /mybusinesses, /myhouses and /myvehicles too!

To have a greater look after their businesses for example.
Back to top Go down
Jagged13
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID   [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 am

Funny how this command is mentioned in /oldcar suggestion post in the suggestions part of the forum, only with the words re arranged.

Marc31592 wrote:
IMO only owned vehicles should have a command like this but works in another way.

My suggestion, there should be a command called /myvehicles or something that when used, it will show the I.D.s of your personal vehicles. And a command /findcar [id] which will locate your personal vehicles

Vinnie_Davelli wrote:
I do not /support for this.

Which you didnt support. Also slightly changing the /myvehicles command which he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie_Davelli
Little Clucker
Little Clucker
Vinnie_Davelli

PostSubject: Re: [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID   [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Lol. Kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Jagged13
Little Clucker
Little Clucker

PostSubject: Re: [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID   [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 pm

kind of convenient......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID   [CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CMD Suggestion] /carfind ID
Page 1 of 1