Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Useful Binds for LSPD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley Carey
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Useful Binds for LSPD Empty
PostSubject: Useful Binds for LSPD   Useful Binds for LSPD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 am

Binds

Here is a list of the binds I have for both AutoHotkey and SAMP Keybinds. This should be roughly the maximum amount of binds you should have.

F2:: SendInput t/m LSPD - PULL OVER TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD{Enter}t/m If you do not stop now, you'll be fired upon and made to stop{Enter}

F3:: SendInput t/m Step outside of the vehicle{Enter}t/m Put your handsup and do not move (( type /handsup)) {Enter}

!x:: Send t/m THIS IS THE LSPD - MOVE TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! {Enter}

numlock::sendinput tYou have the right to remain silent.{enter}tAnything you do or say can and will be used against you in the court of law.{enter}tYou have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided if one is available.{enter}tDo you understand these rights as I have said them?{enter}

!z::send t/call 911{enter}tPolice{enter}tUrgent backup required{enter}tNo{enter}t/d This is Your_Name of the LSPD. I am requesting backup at my location{enter}

scrolllock::sendinput t/s THIS IS THE LSPD - PUT YOUR HANDS UP ((/handsup)){enter}

pause::sendinput tCan I see your license and registration? ((/showlicenses Your_Name)){Enter}

insert::sendinput t/me turns on the mobile data computer{enter}t/me looks at the suspect's license and enters in the name{enter}t/me begins reading the information on the suspect{enter}

delete::sendinput t/me pulls out a tazer and aims it at the suspect{enter}t/tazer{enter}

#1=/duty
#2=/gate
#3=/quitjob
#4=/join
#5=/accept job
#6=/fix
#7=/nos
#8=/enter
#9=/exit
#0=/me puts on rubber gloves

I advise that you use both AutoHotkey and SAMP Keys..

Good luck.
Regards Ashley
Back to top Go down
http://www.us-rp.tk

Useful Binds for LSPD
Page 1 of 1